Sunday, April 4, 2010

Goodness gracious me!

I have realised I have no reviewed any apps yet! Which is bad, as I have over 40 apps on my iPod, all waiting to be reviewed..

My first review will be on a $1.19 app named Doodle Jump by Lima Sky.

Some of you may have heard of this, as it is available on some mobile phones as well as the iPhone and iPod touch.

Doodle jump has a simple task for you to complete; get as high as you can using little rectangular platforms, avoiding monsters, holes, space ships and other things just waiting to destroy your chance of winning the game. But. This game is continuous, I suppose you just have to see how long you can go without fall off the screen.

It has some awesome features, you can connect to Facebook and Twitter to share your scores, as well as see your friends scores. There are a numerous amount of themes, such as space, jungle and normal.

It has wicked graphics and design, and it is also updated frequently. Overall, I would give this three and a half stars. I would give four, if only it had a little more monsters, and more themes.

~Nexus

I do not own Lima Sky, or any of its products. (haha, i wish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment